Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nice Reminder of God's Presence...Even Through the Storms

A friend of mine from home sent me this link. Union University seems to be very similiar to my alma mater, Lipscomb University. I thought this was a great video about the tornado that hit their campus last week.

It's clear that God was watching over their campus as the storm rolled through. And it's a nice reminder that He is still watching over me...even when the storms hit. It's sometimes easy to forget His presence in the bad times. And even harder for me to remember to continue to praise Him during those hard times. So the next time the sirens sound and it's time for me to take cover, I hope I can find comfort in His presence, and continue to praise Him.

3 comments:

josh and darci said...

So glad you started to blog! Hopefully we can keep up with each other through MySpace, Facebook and blogs... Nothing like finding out about your friends through the internet :) Hope you're doing well!!

Akicage said...

Attention!

caroline G said...

I am so glad to hear from you!! Hope all is well and look forward to keeping in touch.