Sunday, February 10, 2008

Staying In Touch!

I have recently been catching up on what's going on with old friends and they don't even know it! I've found all kinds of people I haven't seen or talked to in ages on their blogs and I now know where they are living, what their kids look like and even what they did over the weekend. Both of my sisters have blogs that I check regularly and so I am going to give it a shot myself! I have found that I am so busy now that it's hard to keep up with friends that live just a few minutes from my house...much less those that live in other cities and states. So I'm hoping if I enter into the blogging world, I'll be able to stay in touch with friends better...even if it's not in person!

I look forward to reconnecting with all my friends out there!

7 comments:

Nancy French said...

Hey Dubes! Cool blog!

The Hadfields said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad you check in on us, that makes me feel good!! I am looking forward to checking yours now too!

Amy Westerman said...

Welcome to blogland! :)

The Nesbitt's said...

It is kind of a fun way to keep up with people. I also enjoy spying on others lives and look forward to spying on yours!

Deana said...

Welcome aboard!! It is so much fun to see people and find people again!

Jennifer said...

I am glad that you have decided to enter the blogging world! I can't wait to "check in on you." Hope that you are doing well!

Tracy said...

So glad that you are going to have a blog!! It is very hard to stay in touch these days...glad I will know what is going on w/ you :)