- All luxury indoor suites with composite tile floors
- Televisions in all suites
- Audio speakers in all suites for piped in music
- Top quality raised bedding (Simmons "Beautyrest" coil mattresses); "Aero" air mattresses; O'Donnell foam mattresses; and PetCo Cots - Guest's choice (blankets and pillows also available upon request)
- Canine massage: The Bathery and Spa offers canine therapeutic massage in a quiet and soothing environment, in our private massage therapy room.
- Bathery and Spa services: Our bathery services include a bath with our Hydro-Surge massaging bath system using Pet Aromatics shampoo and conditioner, hand blow drying, brush out, ear cleaning and nail trim.
I splurged so Scarlett received the "Tuck-In Treat" - a soothing bedtime rubdown before "lights out" (includes bedtime treat). I also got her an additional nature trail walk...where there's a creek they can swim in! I know, once again, only in Williamson County.
So after we got Scarlett settled in for her mini vay cay, we headed to Metropolis, IL! Josh and both LOVE to gamble. I actually left up (even enough to cover Scarlett's boarding!) but Josh left a loser. I learned how to play CRAPS this trip and now have a new addiction and can't wait for my next gambling trip!
On Saturday night, we left the CRAPS table for a few hours to watch the one and only Mr. Las Vegas, Wayne Newton! I promise you, the average age of concert goers had to be at least 75. This man has had more plastic surgery than Joan Rivers. And you could tell his voice was no longer in its prime. (see video below). But we got to see Wayne Newton and it was HILARIOUS! So needless to say, we had a great weekend. I mean, gambling, senior citizens and Wayne Newton...who could ask for more?!