Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer, Time!


This weekend Josh and I went to my hometown of Paris, TN. I hadn't been home in a LONG time, too long. We had a great weekend with my family and enjoyed being out on the lake and lots of good home cooking! Here are some pics from a wonderful weekend back home.


Crappie caught jug fishing - there was a beautiful full moon Friday night.

Just happy to be at the lake!
Playing in the water!
My first catch of the weekend

My niece Caroline got her fishing pole caught in the net!

3 comments:

The Claunch Family said...

Looks like you had a fun, relaxing weekend! Its so nice to go home every once in a while!

The Claunch Family said...

We call her Olivia, but I usually throw the Kate on anything I can! We are going to call the new baby girl Ana Blair though...

Lori said...

Hey!! Those photos are so cute!!! Your neice is a DOLL!!! So CUTE!!! Call you soon!!