Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Anniversary to My Most Eligible Bachelor!


So rumor has it that my very own fiancé was named Most Eligible Bachelor in Williamson Co. in a local Franklin publication a few years back. HAAAA! I know...I laughed so hard when I first heard that and gave Josh a hard time about it (he was not the one who revealed this juicy tid bit of information)!

But each day I spend with Josh, the more lucky I feel to have been the one to take him off the market! :) Today, October 26th marks our "official" 6 month anniversay and it has been the best 6 months of my life.

So happy 6 month anniversary to my no longer eligible bachelor!

We are celebrating tonight with dinner (I get to pick the place) and he's taking me to the Titans game tomorrow night. 6-0 record for our 6 month anniversary!

(I'm sure he didn't realize months ago when he promised he'd take me that it would be such a big game)! Oh well! :)

So today and tomorrow I will be celebrating my anniversary with dinner and football...I'm sure only in the South would that be an acceptable anniversary gift! :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! I love that you are blogging more!! Keep it coming!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Yes, it was definitely you, Mary Kate!! You are very brilliant and a great matchmaker! Hee, hee...! Glad we are keeping in touch more! I love reading your blog and all your wedding plans. They sound amazing!

The Claunch Family said...

Hope you have fun at "Code Blue!" Michael's dad is so excited--its all he has talked about for a couple of weeks!