Sunday, November 02, 2008

Family Weekend

My nephew was a pirate...I stole his hair for this shot.
Friday night was our annual Boo Bash at my sister's house. It's always so much fun to see all the kiddos dressed up. Julie Adcox and I go every year because we are great aunts :) and this year since we are both engaged, Josh and Chris came for the first time!


My sister and Caroline...and Julie's Chris in the background!
-----------------------------------------
Saturday night was my brother in law David's Welcome Home Party! My sister Nancy had the event at Rippavilla in Spring Hill. Tons of friends and family flew in for the occasion and it was a great night. WELCOME BACK DAVID! Josh's parents also attended and met my whole fam for the first time.

My bro-in-law David

His wife/my sister Nancy

Family

Bro-in-law Scott and sister Amy



So it has been a wonderful but jammed packed weekend!

3 comments:

The Hadfields said...

Looks like fun!! You have a nice looking family Mary Kate!!

Lori said...

The rasta look really suits you! HA! That is a wedding party/honeymooon accessory must! ha!

Josh said...

wait a second, your sister is Amy Westerman? Damn, what a small world.