Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tuesdays with Mory...Kate

Yesterday Josh and I had our first engagement pictures made. We took them out at Gentry's Farm in Franklin. I can't wait to get them back! We are also going to do some in and around downtown Franklin. We leave tomorrow for Colorado where the high on the day we arrive is 31 degrees, low is 14 degrees and snow showers! So since there will be snow on the ground, I thought it would be a great place to take some more engagement pictures. I have no idea what to wear though! I want to look cute but it is going to be FREEZING! But I think if we can endure the cold, we'll have some great pics of a winter wonderland!


After our pictures yesterday we ran up to Sperry's to meet Josh's parent for dinner. A good friend of ours came in and was celebrating a birthday so we ended up staying later than we thought but had a great time.

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Ali and MK

Now off to pack!






No comments: