Monday, January 26, 2009

Believe it or not...more ENGAGEMENT pictures!

I totally forgot about these engagement shots we had done in Colorado! The photographer sent us a CD but it was right in the midst of wedding plans so I didn't give it much thought. Plus I was really hoping for more snow but although it was FREEZING, we were there a few weeks before the snow hits. So I'll have to wait until our next visit to get my snow angel shots...and something tells me I'll be the only one in those shots anyway!

Here, Josh is contemplating why he let me drag him on yet another engagement picture shoot and thinking how he'd rather be in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine.

It was easy for the photographer to tell us to ditch our coats. Do not let the no snow on the ground fool you. It was COLD!Thawing out!

3 comments:

Jenny Beth said...

Love the pictures, you all make the perfect couple!! Happy belated birthday sweet girl

Haro said...

Hey!! Those are good!!! You look so cute!!

The Nesbitt's said...

Great pics! Where are the wedding pictures?