Saturday, August 22, 2009

End of summer. New beginnings.


So Josh and I enjoyed my last few days of summer before I came back to Franklin and started my new job. So far, so good. I will start week 3 next week and I am very enthusiastic and excited about my new job. We also just bought our first house last week! So it's been busy around the Brown household but life is good and I feel so blessed. FYI: We also close on a condo in Cool Springs next week so if you know anyone in the market for a wonderful townhouse, LET ME KNOW!! I have pics I can send!!

My friend Courtney posted on her blog a great reminder recently that spoke to my heart:

"From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:48

What have you done for Jesus today? My hope is that I keep this scripture and question in the front of my mind.

Speaking of blessed, below are a pics of our NEW HOUSE!! We have a yard, a treehouse, a garden, a pool and creek all on our property. All that and the best husband in the world to boot! What more do you need?? :) The creek even has fish and ducks!! And my best friend in the world Scarlett is not going to know what to do with so much yard!



I hope everyone enjoys their last few days of summer! Give us a few months to settle into our new house...then come visit! We'll leave the light on for you!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

What a BEAUTIFUL new home!

The Hadfields said...

Congrats on a very pretty house!

Laura Erwin said...

What a great house and yard, congrats! Let me know if you need any help decorating. :)

The Cherry Tree 123 said...

Your new house is beautiful!

caroline G said...

Congrats on the new house! LOve the big yard!

Lori said...

I love the house and the floatie from the first pic! Where can I get one of those?! haaa!!

Megan Tomlinson said...

Absolutely love the new house and can't wait to use the pool :) :)!
I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my blog for details.
Let's get lunch this week or next!

Lori said...

Give us an update!!! Your fan club awaits!!!