Friday, February 19, 2010

We have a head!

So I found out so early that I was pregnant, that our first ultrasound didn't even show anything because the baby was the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
We waited a few days later and we saw this little yolk sac.
Our next visit we saw what I have come to call Blobby Brown. :)

But the most exciting picture so far was the one we got on Saturday. It was the first time I could make out an actual body part! Look at the very last picture and you can make out the profile of Baby Brown's head! Not sure why but being able to recognize it as human just made it seem more real to me!

It will be a few more weeks now before we find out the sex but Josh and I both agree on what we want: HEALTHY! :)

3 comments:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Oh I just love ultrasound photos! You have got to email me one that really shows him well. PROMISE.

The Claunch Family said...

Love it Mary Kate! Enjoy every minute!

Lindsey said...

Girl, you've had a lot of ultrasounds! It's such a fun time! And this is so crazy and I'm not just saying this but I had once thought of naming my business "Neat Freaks"! That is too scary! Great minds think alike!