Saturday, March 13, 2010

13 Weeks: We're 32.5% of the way there!

Baby Brown is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. I am now in the second trimester! I still have not been sick at all so can only really hope I get my energy back during this next stage.

I will also post my first "baby bump" picture now so I can record the transformation as it takes place in the months to come. I don't have much of a bump yet but regardless, I am definitely looking and feeling bigger!

Note: I did not get all dressed up for this picture! Josh and I were headed out the door to an event - I'm sure most future baby bump pics will be in sweat pants!
Speaking of our event, Josh and I went to the Legacy Ball tonight. This ball benefits The Williamson County Child Advocacy Center. This wonderful charity helps child abuse victims in Williamson, Hickman, Lewis and Perry counties. This year's theme was a "A Night at the Oscars" and it indeed was a red carpet event!

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

Sooooooo happy for you! You are in for such a treat! Enjoy every second, b/c as long as your pregnancy can seem at times, once it's over, it seems like no time at all. I'll be praying for you! You look beautiful!!