Saturday, March 20, 2010

14 Weeks: We're 35% of the way there!

Baby Brown now measures 3 1/2 inches (the size of a lemon) and weighs 1 1/2 ounces. Our baby can now squint, frown, grimace and suck his or her thumb!

No bump picture to post but figured I'd go ahead and post this since I'm already actually 4 days past 14 weeks - it's just easier to update on the weekends! Not that you're missing much yet as far as the bump goes anyway. But I'll still try to get a 14 week (plus a few days) pic before the weekend ends...and before I officially hit my 15th week.

This weekend has been pretty laid back which has been a nice change of pace. We had dinner with great friends Friday night and have United Way's Taste of Williamson at Cool Springs Galleria Sunday night. But that is a pretty laid back event. And something tells me I'll enjoy the food more this year than ever before!

No comments: