Sunday, March 07, 2010

If the Crown Fits... :)

So I forgot to update everyone about the charity event I talked about in one of my earlier posts: http://marykateanderson.blogspot.com/2010/01/giving-back-having-fun-doing-it.html.

And since there are so many fun pictures because of the outrageous costumes, I had to share! (I know, Baby Brown updates have taken over lately)! So I did raise the most money for My Friend's House and was named the 2010 Mardi Gras Ball Queen. With the help of so many, I was able to raise nearly $7,000 for a wonderful local charity and like my earlier post said, while having fun doing it!
Here are some of the fun pictures for the night!

1 comment:

Jenny Beth said...

Congrats MK,
So sorry I totally dropped the ball on this charity event. I feel like I don't know what end is up or down lately. Please keep us in mind for next year and hopefully I will do a little better in participating!. So glad you were named the QUEEN!!! Love ya!