Wednesday, April 14, 2010

18 Weeks: We're 45% of the way there!

Our baby girl is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper), weighs almost 7 ounces and now has a human appearance (no more Blobby Brown or alien)! :)

She is becoming more sensitive to the outside world and will get used to familiar sounds, such as my heart beating, familiar voices and other routine sounds. She will even become startled if she hears a loud sound...I can only imagine what she was thinking as I walked down Bourbon Street last weekend!

I can't believe I'm almost halfway done with my pregnancy! It really is flying by...although I am afraid in August I may not be saying that so I'm enjoying the pregnancy "honeymoon" period while it lasts!

1 comment:

Jane and Matthew said...

Do we have a name for this little girl yet??