Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day...to ME?!

So another busy weekend and a very special day today!  Today I got to celebrate my very 1st Mother's Day!  I received two gift cards to my favorite place to be pampered, Serendipity!  It's hard to believe I am now 5 1/2 months pregnant and have just 3 1/2 months to go!


Friday, I spent the day handing out lunches and FEMA information to flood victims in Franklin.  What an awesome experience.  My favorite quote of the day was from a woman who had lost 75% of her belongings in the flood:  This has been a God thing from the start. He is everywhere in this community & I am so filled with joy. We don't need the media; we have each other. 

And then Saturday we made our annual appearance at Steeplechase!  Back to back horse weekends for us!  Unlike last Saturday, the weather was beautiful! :)

2 comments:

Marsha's Mpressions said...

Well, you're still a tiny thing! :)

Stacy said...

Mary Kate! You are so little!! You look great!!! :)