Tuesday, July 27, 2010

33 Weeks: We're 82.5% of the way there!

Woo hoo!  Not sure if I'm more excited that I'm now at 33 weeks or I actually know the fruit this week!  Mary Harper now weighs as much as a pineapple (a little over 4 pounds) and is 17 - 19 inches long from head to heel.  Random alert:  In high school I took French and one of the few phrases I can remember is Je suis un ananas (which means I am a pineapple).  And to think I never thought I would use French in real life.

One of the websites I read says that whereas before I was sashaying (ha! yes, because when I wasn't pregnant I was a huge fan of RuPaul), I may find myself waddling now.  I never thought I'd see a day were I was waddling but it is here.  Perhaps I should have learned how to say I am a duck in French as well. 

No comments: