Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Warning: Belly Shots!

Never did I think I would  A) allow a professional photographer to take pictures of my belly (pregnant or not)  B)  allow a professional photographer (or anyone with a camera for that matter) to take pictures of me in a bathing suit at 33 weeks pregnant  C)  post them for all the world to see.

However, I just love, love, love all these "sneak peek" shots and have to post!  Thanks to K. Mosely Photography for coming to our home to take such sweet pictures.  I can't wait to see the rest of them! 

4 comments:

caroline G said...

They are all great! The one of you in the pool is SO COOL! It reminds me of you...if that makes sense...

The Roper's said...

So sweet! Like the one in the chair!

Jane and Matthew said...

Love the ones of you and Josh and you in the pool...so sweet. I didn't think i would want any pictures of me, but I wish i would have gotten some professional ones now!! You will be glad to have these...and wish you were this pregnant again--strange to think so when you start to get so miserable!

Marsha's Mpressions said...

I love these pics!