Tuesday, August 31, 2010

38 Weeks: We're 95% of the way there!

Mary Harper is now as long as a leek (more than 19 1/2 inches, head to heel) and weighs nearly 7 pounds.  95% of the way there...WOW!!  Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.  Phew...what a relief and blessing to have made it this far with a healthy pregnancy.  Now I just pray I have a safe delivery that results in a healthy baby girl! 

This weekend we braved the heat to attend a reunion and BBQ for Governor Don Sundquist.  Josh worked for Governor Sundquist and was excited to see so many old friends and former co-workers.  I was excited about the dark chocolate ice cream that was served. 

In other news, we are almost finished with Mary Harper's nursery!  I will do one post on her nursery soon.  We are also almost finished with the master bedroom so I may have to do a house update for my next post...if something else more exciting like, I don't know...giving birth doesn't happen first!  :)

1 comment:

The Hadfields said...

YAY!! You're almost done!!!