Friday, September 10, 2010

Possible Blog/Privacy Setting Changes

So with our little one's impending arrival, I am thinking about making this blog private.  I'm not even sure if there's anyone in blogland that actually reads my blog and I really use it more to document "life" for my own benefit.  But if you do actually read it and would still like to able to keep up with the Brown family from time to time, please either comment on this post, shoot me an email or message me on facebook with your email address. 


I believe your email address is the only information I need to give you access to it.  Anyway, still not sure if that is the route I am going to go...maybe I'm just being paranoid.  I know other friends post pictures of your kiddos on your blogs so it may not be a big deal. But I wanted to at least start gathering the information in case I do make it private once Mary Harper arrives.

Would love to hear other parent's thoughts on public vs. private blogs too if you have an opinion one way or another.  It's just something I've never really thought about before becoming a mommy! 

For those of you that do read it, I hope you will continue to do so even if it's no longer public.  I can't wait to finally introduce you to Mary Harper!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Mary Kate--We've never actually met, but my husband Aaron was really good friends with Josh. Aaron worked at Harpeth, but we moved to Los Angeles in 2006. I just found your blog the other day through Jill Robinson. We'd love to keep up with you guys!
~Aaron and Emily Van Voorhis

Jenny Beth said...

Put me on your list...would love to keep up:)

Misty said...

Add me to your list,please:)

Jennifer said...

Keep me on your list!!! I can't wait to see and hear all about your sweet bundle of joy!

Leslie (Woods) Harper said...

I love reading your blog!

amanda said...

Hi Mary Kate - I bet you do not remember me, but I am a past student of your mom at Joyland. I found your blog through another Paris friend. Would loved to keep up with you.

Amanda Jones Ellis

Christine said...

keep me! adcockcd@yahoo.com

caroline G said...

keep me informed! (john insisted i make it private before baby Rye arrived)

cngoldasich@hotmail.com

Lindsey said...

Add me! lindseybmcrae@yahoo.com

The Brummetts said...

Hey MK, put me on the list! :)

Laura Erwin said...

me too - lstubblefield@hotmail.com

Heather McKinney Tuggle said...

Hi Mary Kate! I would love to keep reading your blog! Heather McKinney Tuggle

Heather said...

I forgot to put my email heathertuggle1@hotmail.com.