Saturday, September 03, 2011

One of my favorite things!


Oprah does it so why can't I? Want to know one of my favorite things? Caspari acrylic stemware!


I know summer is almost over but I have been meaning to share this AWESOME item and just forgot.  But if you or someone you know enjoys wine, these acrylic wine "glasses" are PERFECT for the patio and just great for entertaining period. In fact, we use them a lot inside too when we have large groups over or sometimes when it's just the two of us and we don't want to mess up the "nice" glasses.  They really are the nicest plastic wine stemware I've bought and they are VERY reasonably priced. 


They actually look like real wine glasses and are dishwasher safe so very easy to wash up!  Even my wine connoisseur husband who has an ENTIRE cabinet full of Riedel stemware will use these from time to time.  


Anyway, I finally came across the website where you can purchase these directly from the company instead of in a retail store so had to share with others!  They really are the perfect addition to your kitchen and a great gift idea!


http://www.casparionline.com/e/Acrylic-Stemware/?catexp=883


Red Wine Glass - $7.50
Large Wine/Water Glass - $7.50
White Wine Glass - $6.00
(NOTE: In my experience, these don't wash in the dishwasher as well as the others. Not sure if it's because of the smaller size or what but mine have gotten a few lines that form in them after putting them in the dishwasher...but not enough where I wouldn't recommend).
Champagne Flute - $6.00
Just wanted to share in case you could use something like these in your home!


CHEERS!



1 comment:

The Lummus Family said...

Thanks so much!!! More, more, more please--more of your favorite things. I am constantly being introduced to wonderful time savers via people's blogs. I am so excited that I don't have to hand wash stemware as much now--thanks to your post!